- Quartz watches require regular battery replacement.
- The battery life varies from one year to ten years. To avoid sudden power loss, quartz watches will be notified in advance 1 to 10 days in advance.
- Generally, when the analog quartz watch jumps two divisions at a time, it means that the battery power is running out.
- Digital display electronic watches use a flashing display panel to indicate that the battery is running out.
- Although the battery is dead, the quartz watch will continue to go, but we still recommend replacing the battery as soon as possible
- Generally, when the battery of a diving watch is replaced, it needs to be replaced for about two weeks because it needs to be tested for water resistance.